Welcome to the M.V.A.S. forum. If you are an M.V.A.S. member, to gain access to members only boards, such as Club Announcements, Match Results and individual Water boards, ensure you have filled out your M.V.A.S. Membership number when registering an account, and set an avatar in your Profile after you've registered. For a Help Guide, click here.

Register a new account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduce myself
I been fishing since i was 6 mostly river fishing. Started float fishing but now most of the time its swim feeder or quiver tip. Last 2 to 3 years ive got into carp fishing . My pb is 27lb 8oz mirror capstone 3yrs ago but since then the lake has been ruined. So ive decided to join maidstone victory. I also do a lot of pike fishing in the last 7 yrs my pb 32lb down at aldlington locks.
Just coming back to carp fishing after a bit of a break......  English PB 32lb 4 oz. French PB 42lb 6oz. Any tips on spider hall much appreciated......
(30-06-2017, 10:14 AM)Roger M Wrote: Just coming back to carp fishing after a bit of a break......  English PB 32lb 4 oz. French PB 42lb 6oz. Any tips on spider hall much appreciated......

Start with fishing the margins and get to know some of the rgulars and ask for advise  from them also speak to the bailiffs.
Just had membership arrive in the post. Looking forward to trying some
Of the places, I'm after Some big bream and anything really
From the rivers. Looking forward to trotting a float down some
Nice stretches.
Hello all, just rejoined the club after a break of 2 years. Looking forward to getting back out on the rivers and lakes.
Big Grin
Hi All, have just joined and am looking forward to getting back into general coarse fishing after living in Turkey for nearly 8 years.

Used to the fish the Stour at Grove Ferry quite a bit and the lakes of the cdaa.
(02-06-2018, 10:50 AM)JohnC Wrote: Hi All, have just joined and am looking forward to getting back into general coarse fishing after living in Turkey for nearly 8 years.

Used to the fish the Stour at Grove Ferry quite a bit and the lakes of the cdaa.

Welcome to the club John, we hope you enjoy the variety MVAS has to offer anglers in ways of venues and species.
Hi to every one, I am a returning member and a lot of you will already know me, but for those of you who don't I have fished for most fish species with varying amount of success. Knower days I would call my self a general angler.  
I do like to fish with old / vintage and traditional tackle and make and restore all of my own Fishing tackle where ever possible.  
So if you see me on the back please say hallow. 

Tight Lines Fred
(03-06-2018, 09:28 PM)Fred Wrote: Hi to every one, I am a returning member and a lot of you will already know me, but for those of you who don't I have fished for most fish species with varying amount of success. Knower days I would call my self a general angler.  
I do like to fish with old / vintage and traditional tackle and make and restore all of my own Fishing tackle where ever possible.  
So if you see me on the back please say hallow. 

Tight Lines Fred

The wanderer returns.

Welcome back Fred!