- From Maidstone take A26
- Turn Right after Hadlow into Yardley Park Road.
- Cross the roundabout into Dry Hill Park Road
- Turn right at the T junction into B245
- At the Flying Dutchman Public House, Turn left into Leigh Road
- After 200 Metres Turn right into B2027 Hildenborough Road.
- Carry on under the A21 and into Leigh.
- Turn right into The Green Lane, (around the village Green) 60 yards on the left there is a lane. Open the gate drive through and close the gate behind you.
- Follow the lane under the railway bridge to the locked gate.
- IF the Field is DRY Open the gate and drive straight down the field to the footbridge across the Medway. Park to the right of the bridge ONLY. Do not drive along the bank.
- If the field is WET, park in Green View Avenue and walk under the railway bridge to the field.
The clubs boundaries are marked by a ditch at the right hand side and a notice board at the left, 300 metres past the bridge